We are on the lookout for a competitive Technical Writing Intern (remote) to join our incredible team at Swiftspeed Appcreator.
Because of our commitment to ensure customer satisfaction and unwavering belief in clear and effective communication, it has become pertinent that we engage a Technical Writer to revamp our existing API documentation and produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products and help take our customer focused services to new heights
You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers to make our products easier to use.
Role & Description
- Evaluate current content, workflows and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements, and translate into simple, user-friendly, polished, and engaging content.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Analyze information required to develop or update policy, procedure and form documentation.
What you will be doing:
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
This is an unpaid Internship and will run for a period of 3 Months from the starting date